Program Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions of attendance at all AFL Victoria Holiday Programs
1. I approve of my child's involvement in AFL Victoria's Holiday Program Service, hereafter referred to as the "Service", and have read all conditions on this form.
2. I give permission for my child/children to participate in activities organised for the days my child will be attending.
3. I authorise staff, in the event of accident or illness, to obtain all necessary medical assistance and treatment for my child and agree to meet any expenses attached to such treatment.
4. I acknowledge that my child will not attend the Service if suffering from an infectious or communicable disease as identified by the Department of Health.
5. I acknowledge that AFL Victoria staff will not administer medication to children without a medical consent form signed by both an authorised general practitioner and a parent/guardian.
6. Except as otherwise expressly required by law, AFL Victoria does not accept any liability for personal injury, property damage or loss sustained by any participant as a result of his or her participation at the Service due to any cause whatsoever unless caused by the proven negligence of AFL Victoria, its Directors or employees.
7. I authorise staff to apply sunscreen to my child.
8. I understand that payment for any registered service must be paid PRIOR to program commencement and that no cash will be accepted at any service location on the service delivery day.
9. I understand that if my child/children continuously display inappropriate behaviour after appropriate management procedures have been followed, I will be notified and my child may be removed or suspended for a period to be determined or excluded permanently from the Service.
10. All AFL Victoria Services must be paid via Direct Debit from a Bank Account or Credit Card.
11. AFL Victoria reserves the right to amend Terms and Conditions.
12. I understand that AFL Victoria may withhold full program costs if cancellation of service occurs within 48 hours of service commencement.
13. I understand that minimum numbers are required to offer each holiday program. In the event of the Holiday Program being cancelled AFL Victoria will attempt to notify me by phone and email.
14. I understand Holiday Programs are subject to cancellation or alteration in the event of unsuitable weather conditions or other factors which may arise that are beyond AFL Victoria's control.
15. I give permission for my children to leave the premises to participate in activities as indicated in the Holiday Program.
16. I authorise AFL Victoria to use for publicity and advertising purposes, photographs of participants taken at the Club (please inform Program Coordinator if children cannot be photographed).
17. I understand that it is the responsibility of the child’s parent/guardian to pick up children at the designated finish time of the registered program and that any collection beyond 30 minutes of program finish will be deemed LATE and may incur a $20.00 fee.
Website Terms and Conditions
AFL Victoria Holiday Program Website Terms of Service
AFL Victoria provides this service to you subject to the following Terms of Service. These terms may be updated without notice to you and are deemed to be binding once displayed on the AFL Victoria Holiday Program Website. The Terms of Service sets out the legally binding terms for your use of the AFL Victoria Holiday Program website . By using the AFL Victoria Holiday Program website, you agree to be bound by these terms whether you are a "Visitor" (which means that you simply browse the AFL Victoria Holiday Program website pages) or you are a "Member" (which means that you have registered with myFootyweb for use of the forums) . The term "User" refers to a Visitor or a Member. You are only authorised to use the AFL Victoria Holiday Program website (regardless of whether your access or use is intended) if you agree to abide by all applicable laws and to this Agreement.
myFootyweb Terms of Service
Please see the SportingPulse Terms and Conditions for registering and using myFootyweb, a component of being able to submit to the AFL Victoria Holiday Program website forums. Users must not attempt to impersonate another Member or person. Users must not use the account, username, or password of another Member at any time or disclose their password to any third party or permit any third party to access their account. Users must not sell or otherwise transfer their URL or profile. The AFL reserve the right to reclaim users' myFootyweb website URLs for its own use.
Proprietary Rights in AFL Victoria Holiday Program website Pages
You agree that all content appearing on the AFL Victoria Holiday Program website pages and available through provision of the services, including but not limited to text, graphics, pictures, videos, information, applications, software and other files are the proprietary property of the AFL, its users or its licensors with all rights reserved. No Site Content may be modified, copied, distributed, framed, reproduced, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted, transmitted, or sold in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, without the AFL’s prior written approval.
You are solely responsible for the messages, links, information and other content that you publish or display on or through the Services or the AFL Victoria Holiday Program website forums and comments feature, or transmit to or share with other users (collectively the "User Content"). You may not post, transmit, or share User Content on the AFL Victoria Holiday Program website pages or Service that you did not create or that you do not have permission to post.
You understand and agree that AFL Victoria may, but is not obligated to, review the AFL Victoria Holiday Programs forums and comment posts and may delete or remove (without notice) any Site Content or User Content in its sole discretion, for any reason or no reason, including without limitation User Content that in the sole judgment of the AFL violates this Agreement or which might be offensive, illegal, or that might violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of Users or others. You are solely responsible at your sole cost and expense for creating backup copies and replacing any User Content you post or store on the site or provide to the AFL.
When you post User Content to the AFL Victoria Holiday Program website pages, you authorise and direct us to make such copies thereof as we deem necessary in order to facilitate the posting and storage of the User Content on the AFL Victoria Holiday Program website pages.
By posting User Content to any part of the AFL Victoria Holiday Program website pages, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to the Company an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, fully paid, worldwide license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, publicly perform, publicly display, reformat, translate, excerpt (in whole or in part) and distribute such User Content for any purpose on or in connection with the AFL Victoria Holiday Program website pages or the promotion thereof, to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such User Content, and to grant and authorise sublicenses of the foregoing.
You may remove your User Content from the AFL Victoria Holiday Program website pages at any time. If you choose to remove your User Content, the license granted above will automatically expire, however you acknowledge that the AFL may retain archived copies of your User Content.
The services are made available for your personal, non-commercial use only. You may not use the services for any illegal or unauthorised purpose. You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links and other content ("Materials") that you submit, post, and display on the AFL Victoria Holiday Program website pages. We may, but shall have no obligation to, remove Materials that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable, or infringes or violates any party's intellectual property or other proprietary rights or these Terms of Service.
Other examples of illegal or unauthorised uses include, but are not limited to:
• modifying, adapting, translating, or reverse engineering any portion of the Services;
• removing any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained on the AFL Victoria Holiday Program website pages;
• using any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other device to retrieve or index any portion or the Services;
• collecting any information about other Members (including usernames and/or email addresses) for unauthorised purposes;
• reformatting or framing any portion of the web pages that are part of the Services;
• creating User accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretenses;
• creating or transmitting unwanted electronic communications such as "spam," or chain letters to other Members or otherwise interfering with other Member's enjoyment of the Service;
• submitting Materials of any third party without such third party's prior written consent;
• directing any user (for example, by linking) to any Materials of any third party without such third party's prior written consent;
• submitting Materials that falsely express or imply that such Materials are sponsored or endorsed by the AFL;
• submitting Materials that infringe, misappropriate or violate the intellectual property, publicity, privacy or other proprietary rights of any party;
• transmitting any viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses or other items of a destructive nature;
• submitting Materials that are unlawful or promote or encourage illegal activity; or submitting false or misleading information.
AFL Victoria has no obligation whatsoever to monitor any User’s use of the AFL Victoria Holiday Program website pages or to edit, delete or refuse to post any Material. However the AFL reserves the right to monitor your, or any User’s, use of the AFL Victoria Holiday Program website pages and to edit, refuse to post or remove any Material whatsoever. The AFL reserves the right to cooperate fully with any law enforcement authority in any jurisdiction in respect of any lawful direction or request to disclose the identity or other information in respect of any user of the Services.
You agree to indemnify and hold AFL Victoria, affiliates, officers, agents, employees, partners and licensors harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Content you submit, post, transmit or otherwise make available through the Services, your use of the Services or your violation of any rights of another.
Modification to the Services
AFL Victoria reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Services with or without notice. You agree that AFL Victoria shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Services.
Dealings with Providers of Sponsored Content
Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers and sponsors found on or through the Services, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser and sponsor.
You agree that AFL Victoria shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Services.
All names, logos and trademarks are the property of AFL Victoria or the third parties who have contributed to the Services. Nothing on the Website should be construed as granting any licence or right to use any name, logo or trademark without the express prior permission of the owner or the relevant contributor.
Termination of User’s Rights
AFL Victoria may in its absolute discretion and without notice:
(a) refuse any person's right to use the AFL Victoria Holiday Program website ; or
(b) suspend or cancel any AFL Victoria User's rights.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You expressly understand and agree that:
Your use of the AFL Victoria Holiday Program website is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. The AFL and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
AFL Victoria and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors make no warranty that the service will meet your requirements; the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free; the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable; and any errors in the software will be corrected.
Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is accessed at your own discretion and risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from AFL Victoria or through or from the service shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the Terms of Service.
You acknowledge that:
(a) You are responsible for obtaining all hardware and software to use the AFL Victoria Holiday Program website and must pay all telecommunications costs and charges incurred by you in using the Services;
(b) AFL Victoria does not warrant that:
(i) any message to or from AFL Victoria has not been altered in transmission;
(ii) the AFL Victoria Holiday Program website will be accessible, uninterrupted or free at all times;
(iii) any message to or from AFL Victoria will be received by the intended recipient.
This Agreement and the transactions contemplated by it will be governed by the laws in force in the State of Victoria, Australia and each party hereto submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts therein.